Kaizala Android App to Let Andhra People Reach Out to CM
Kaizala is a free mobile chat app developed by Microsoft that enables interaction with a large number of people at the same time.
Representative image. (Atsushi Tomura/Getty Images)
The people of Andhra Pradesh can now directly reach out to Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu through their smartphones by downloading a free app.
All they have to do is to install 'Kaizala', a free mobile chat app developed by Microsoft that enables interaction with a large number of people at the same time.
This app is being used exclusively by Chandrababu Naidu. Citizens can share their satisfaction levels with the government as well as offer suggestions and feedback for improvement of government programmes.
The app will be formally launched at the State Secretariat here on Friday.
This feedback will be reviewed by Naidu directly and based on the feedback analytics, government policies will suitably be improved for the betterment of citizens, said a statement from the Chief Minister's office.
The CM will take feedback and inputs from citizens on the problems they are facing in their day to day life including pension, ration, water, climate or anything else. These inputs will be used to review the workings of that particular department.
Recommended For You
- Unable to Hold Herself Back, Neha Kakkar Once Again Breaks Down on the Sets of Reality Show
- Ayushmann Khurrana Pens a Heartfelt Poem for CRPF Jawans Killed in Pulwama Terror Attack
- Shah Rukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Reveals She Wants to Date This Celebrity
- Amazon Apple Fest: Discounts on iPhone X, XR, MacBook Air, iPad Pro And More
- HP Spectre x360 13 Review: When A Good Windows Convertible Evolves Into a True Great
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s