Kaizala Android App to Let Andhra People Reach Out to CM
Kaizala is a free mobile chat app developed by Microsoft that enables interaction with a large number of people at the same time.
(Photo: Atsushi Tomura/Getty Images)
The people of Andhra Pradesh can now directly reach out to Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu through their smartphones by downloading a free app.
All they have to do is to install 'Kaizala', a free mobile chat app developed by Microsoft that enables interaction with a large number of people at the same time.
This app is being used exclusively by Chandrababu Naidu. Citizens can share their satisfaction levels with the government as well as offer suggestions and feedback for improvement of government programmes.
The app will be formally launched at the State Secretariat here on Friday.
This feedback will be reviewed by Naidu directly and based on the feedback analytics, government policies will suitably be improved for the betterment of citizens, said a statement from the Chief Minister's office.
The CM will take feedback and inputs from citizens on the problems they are facing in their day to day life including pension, ration, water, climate or anything else. These inputs will be used to review the workings of that particular department.
Recommended For You
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel