Leica Cameras Come to India With First Partner Store in New Delhi
Leica will now make its cameras available in India through partner retail stores.
Leica will now make its cameras available in India through partner retail stores. (Image: Leica)
German high-end cameras and optics brand Leica on Thursday opened its first partner store in the Capital. The brand plans to widen its reach and open more destination points starting with metropolitan cities. The company will initially bring its "S", "SL", "Q", "M", "V-Lux" and "D-Lux" series to India.
The line-up will be available at the Leica partner store in Connaught Place and will be in line with the global range and pricing, the company said. Headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany, Leica Camera AG operates branch offices in Australia, China, France, Italy, Japan, Switzerland, Singapore, South Korea, the UK and the US.
Apart from DSLRs, Leica also produces cameras for smartphones and other devices and is into sports optics. To recall, Huawei's P9 had a dual-lens camera setup by Leica embedded in it.
Watch: Tech And Auto Show Awards 2017 Vote Now Log on To News18.com
Recommended For You
- David Dhawan Slaps Son Varun in this Fun Father's Day Video
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s