Leica Cameras Come to India With First Partner Store in New Delhi
Leica will now make its cameras available in India through partner retail stores.
Leica will now make its cameras available in India through partner retail stores. (Image: Leica)
German high-end cameras and optics brand Leica on Thursday opened its first partner store in the Capital. The brand plans to widen its reach and open more destination points starting with metropolitan cities. The company will initially bring its "S", "SL", "Q", "M", "V-Lux" and "D-Lux" series to India.
The line-up will be available at the Leica partner store in Connaught Place and will be in line with the global range and pricing, the company said. Headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany, Leica Camera AG operates branch offices in Australia, China, France, Italy, Japan, Switzerland, Singapore, South Korea, the UK and the US.
Apart from DSLRs, Leica also produces cameras for smartphones and other devices and is into sports optics. To recall, Huawei's P9 had a dual-lens camera setup by Leica embedded in it.
Watch: Tech And Auto Show Awards 2017 Vote Now Log on To News18.com
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Google Pixel 4 isn't Coming to India and Desi Fanboys are Upset With Sundar Pichai
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India