Lenovo K6 Power With 4000 mAh Battery to be Launched on Nov 29
Lenovo K6 Power is expected to have a 5-inch display, dual sim support and a fingerprint scanner. The phone will come in two variants, one with 2GB RAM and a 16 GB ROM, while the other one will support a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM.
The Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) gaming space is projected to explode as a trend in 2017. (Image: Shutterstock)
Lenovo is set to launch its ‘Lenovo K6 power’ smartphone on November 29, Tuesday. The phone will come as a successor to its K5 series.
Lenovo K6 Power is expected to have a 5-inch display, dual sim support and a fingerprint scanner. The phone will come in two variants, one with 2GB RAM and a 16 GB ROM, while the other one will support a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. Both versions will support expandable storage up to 256 GB.
For camera lovers, the phone will have a 13-megapixel primary camera and a front selfie camera of 8-megapixel. Lenovo K6 Power is expected to be a mid-ranged smartphone and the expected price is Rs 13,000.
Lenovo K6 Power will also have a big 4000 mAh battery and will run on a 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor. The dual-SIM device will support 4G connectivity.
Watch this space for the review of the Lenovo K6 Power.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Passionately Kiss at LA Clippers Game
- Adidas Gives up on Robot Factories And Wants Humans in Asia to Make More Shoes
- Instagram Stalking App Like Patrol Thrown Out by Apple; You Can All Relax Now
- WhatsApp is Killing The Battery on Android Phones, OnePlus Phones Seem Worst Hit
- Emotions Got the Better of Me: Raheem Sterling Admits after Being Dropped by England