LG Offers Cashback on TVs in Tie-up With Bajaj Finserv
The two ventures are offering consumers up to 100 percent cash back, assured on the purchase of all LG TVs.
LG Electronics Injects $3 Million Into US-Based Robot Developer (Image: Reuters)
The year 2017 marks the 20th Anniversary of LG Electronics India. To mark this occasion, the company has entered into an association with Bajaj Finserv, to offer cash back opportunities to its consumers.
The two ventures are offering consumers up to 100 percent cash back, assured on the purchase of all LG TVs. The offer will be valid until July 31, 2017, and will be applicable on all Finance Scheme with Bajaj Finserv.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Passionately Kiss at LA Clippers Game
- Tesla Unveils First Made-in-China Model 3 Sedan From Gigafactory 3 in Shanghai
- Indian Jam Project's Tushar Lall Puts a Desi Spin on 'Hey Jude' in New Beatles Tribute
- Aamir Khan-Kareena Kapoor Party with Lal Singh Chaddha Team, See Pics
- WhatsApp is Killing The Battery on Android Phones, OnePlus Phones Seem Worst Hit