LG V30 Smartphone Launched in Europe
LG V30 was released in Italy on Friday by major mobile carriers, the V30 will be launched in Germany, Spain and Poland by the end of December.
LG V30+ With Dual Cameras, 6-Inch OLED Display, Snapdragon 835 SoC to Launch in India Today (image: LG)
South Korean smartphone maker LG Electronics has started releasing its V30 smartphone in Europe that weighs only 158 grams despite its 6-inch wide display, breaking the stereotype that phablets are normally heavy. While the phone was released in Italy on Friday through major mobile carriers, the V30 will be launched in Germany, Spain and Poland by the end of December, Yonhap news agency reported on Sunday.
LG said it marks the first time it is releasing a V-series smartphone through European mobile carriers. The V30 boasts one of the most advanced cameras in the smartphone industry, with one of the dual-lens rear cameras adopting an aperture of F1.6. LG Electronics, meanwhile, posted losses in its smartphone business for the 10th consecutive quarter in the third quarter of 2017.
Tech And Auto Show | EP21 | Apple iPhone X, Suzuki Intruder 150 & More
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor Hits Back at Trolls Targeting Her Sindhi-Peshawari Lineage
- Couldn't Have Dreamt the Blessings God Showered on Me: Kohli
- BCCI Informs Indian High Commission in Antigua About Hoax Terror Threat
- Labuschagne Replaces Smith to Become First Like-for-like Substitution in Cricket
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s