Logitech Unveiled BRIO, 4K Webcam at Rs 24,995
Priced at Rs 24,995, BRIO comes packed with Logitech RightLight 3 with HDR, 4K ultra-HD video quality and 5X zoom.
BRIO users can select between 65-degree, 78-degree and 90-degree field of view (Image: Logitech)
Mobile accessories provider Logitech on Friday launched BRIO, a 4K pro webcam designed for businesses, home office users, and YouTubers.
Priced at Rs 24,995, BRIO comes packed with Logitech RightLight 3 with HDR, 4K ultra-HD video quality, 5X zoom plus support for Windows Hello and other secure infrared-based facial recognition applications.
"The Logitech BRIO is a feature-packed product that is shaped for an audience who want impeccable video quality," said Ashok Jangra, Logitech Cluster Category Manager for India and South West Asia.
Logitech BRIO works with all popular business applications, including Skype for business and Cisco-compatible certifications, as well as with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, Vidyo, and Zoom.
"BRIO users can select between 65-degree, 78-degree and 90-degree field of view (FOV) to help ensure their camera is focused only on the area they want others to see," the company added.
Recommended For You
- Watch | Behind the Scenes With the Superstars of Mumbai Indians
- Gionee S11 Lite vs Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro: The Best Budget Phone Battle
- All-New Ford Freestyle Launched in India for Rs 5.09 Lakh
- Avengers: Infinity War-Think You Are Ready to Join The Marvel Superheroes? Take Our Quiz to Find Out
- Elon Musk's Recent Tweet Hints at a Surprise For Game of Thrones Fans