Louis Vuitton, Mark Jacobs And Other LVMH Brands' E-Commerce Website to be Launched Soon
The e-commerce platform has been dubbed "24 Sevres" — taking inspiration from the Rue de Sevres location of upmarket department store Le Bon Marche in Paris' chic 7th arrondissement.
(Image Courtesy: AFP Relaxnews)
Luxury goods behemoth LVMH has confirmed it will unveil a new multi-brand e-commerce website next month, as the group looks to boost its digital presence on a global scale.
The e-commerce platform has been dubbed "24 Sevres" — taking inspiration from the Rue de Sevres location of upmarket department store Le Bon Marche in Paris' chic 7th arrondissement — and is slated for launch on June 6.
Also read: Honor 8 Lite Review
The online store will offer fashion, cosmetics and luggage products from LVMH's own portfolio as well as brands from outside the group, with the selection to comprise more than 150 labels, including at least 16 of LVMH's own stable such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Fendi (via BoF).
The website is expected to complement the offering already available on the respective websites of the LVMH brands, but will also expand the company's international reach, by offering product delivery across 70 countries.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Displeasure on Illness Rumours, Says 'All is Not in the World For Sale'
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right