Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Looks Forward to Work With New President Donald Trump
Microsoft's Indian-born CEO Satya Nadella said he looks forward to working with all those elected.
File image of Donald Trump (Photo Credit: Reuters)
Congratulating Donald Trump for becoming the 45th US President, Microsoft's Indian-born CEO Satya Nadella said he looks forward to working with all those elected.
"We witnessed the democratic process in action here in the US. The results are of importance around the world, and I know that interest is shared among Microsoft employees," Nadella said in a statement posted on Microsoft-owned LinkedIn on Wednesday.
"We congratulate the president-elect, and look forward to working with all those elected yesterday. Our commitment to our mission and values are steadfast, and in particular fostering a diverse and inclusive culture," Nadella added.
According to The Verge, "Nadella may be congratulating president-elect but he's also crossing his fingers that Trump doesn't follow through on some of his tech-adverse campaign promises."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser