Microsoft Could be Working on Android-Powered Smartphone
The report also reveals that the new smartphone will not be a part of the Lumia series seen before by Microsoft.
Microsoft Issues Security Alert Over Cyber Attack: Reports
Microsoft has not given out any details as far as smartphones are concerned since the Lumia series was discontinued. However, there have been rumours recently of Microsoft working on a Surface phone. According to a report by Windows Latest, there could soon be a new Android-powered smartphone by the tech giants. Microsoft’s engineering team are said to be ‘actively working’ on bringing the alleged new model to life. The report quotes a conversation with a Microsoft Store representative.
The screenshots of the text conversation shared in the report don’t give much information about the design, specifications or release date of the alleged Microsoft Android-powered device. However, the conversation does reveal that the smartphone will not have Windows 10. Additionally, the smartphone is said to be a part of a mysterious new line of Microsoft branded devices which will run on Android OS.
The report also reveals that the new smartphone will not be a part of the Lumia series seen before by Microsoft. Also, the new Android-powered devices will reportedly be sold on the Microsoft Store. Although the report may not come as a surprise for most, there has been no official word the upcoming products to be launched by Microsoft.
Watch: Samsung Galaxy J6 Review: Competent Performer at a Price of Rs 13,990
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Didn't Speak to Shah Rukh Khan for 16 Years After He Played a Glorified Villain in Darr
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Nach Baliye 9: Urvashi Dholakia Confirms Participating With Ex-boyfriend Anuj Sachdeva
- Elon Musk Tweets That He 'Deleted Twitter Account', is Now 'Daddy DotCom'
- NASA Just Found Stark Trek's 'Starfleet' Insignia On Surface of Mars
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s