Microsoft Working with Washington State on Suit Against Donald Trump Immigration Order
Microsoft said it was providing information about the order's impact "in order to be supportive".
File Photo: Donald Trump
Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) said it has been cooperating with the Washington State Attorney General's Office, which is suing in federal court to stop President Donald Trump's order restricting immigration from several Muslim countries.
Microsoft said it was providing information about the order's impact "in order to be supportive. And we'd be happy to testify further if needed," spokesman Pete Wootton said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Gives Special Gift to Pune Groundsmen After CSK's Last 'Home' Game
- Is Preity Zinta Delighted at Mumbai Indians Early Exit From IPL?
- Samsung Galaxy J6 First Impressions Review: Samsung's Premium Features in a Budget
- 2018 Hyundai Creta SUV Facelift Launched in India for Rs 9.43 Lakh, Gets Sunroof
- Munna Bhai 3: Rajkumar Hirani Confirms Working on Threequel But Wait, It's Not Munna Bhai Chale America