Mobiistar XQ Dual, CQ Launched With 13MP Selfie Camera, Starting at Rs 4,999
Mobiistar has entered the Indian market with two new budget smartphones. Check out what the new devices have to offer.
Mobiistar has debuted in India with two new smartphones. (Image: Flipkart)
Vietnam-based smartphone maker Mobiistar on Wednesday debuted in the Indian smartphone market with "XQ Dual" and "CQ" priced at Rs 7,999 and Rs 4,999, respectively. "XQ Dual" that comes with a 5.5-inch IPS and full HD screen resolution with 2.5D screen sports 13MP and 8MP dual selfie camera and 13MP rear camera. The "CQ" smartphone with a 5-inch HD with 2.75D curved glass is equipped with 13MP selfie camera and 8MP rear camera with autofocus and led flash.
Both devices also come with 4G VoLTE and ViLTE support.
"We chose India because it is a very big market. It also has a lot of interesting happenings in terms of technology, progress and new things," Carl Ngo, CEO and Co-founder, Mobiistar, told IANS.
Mobiistar also announced a partnership with Flipkart and both its smartphones will be available on the platform from May 30. The "XQ Dual", with full metal unibody, comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage that is expandable up to 128GB. The "CQ" comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage that is expandable up to 128GB.
Both the devices come with Snapdragon processors. Mobiistar also announced that it has opened 1,000 service outlets in the country already.
Watch: Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 Review: A Decent Budget Deal
Recommended For You
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- The 'Typewriter' Quiz: With Sujoy Ghosh And Purab Kohli Ahead Of Netflix Release
- Hot New Addition: NASA to Grow First Fruit on International Space Station
- Dhoni Should be Informed by Selectors About Their Plans: Sehwag
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh