Mobile Accessories Brand PTron Records Rs 50 cr in Sales
Launched two years back, LatestOne.com's mobile accessories brand PTron has now crossed Rs 50 crore in sales.
PTron Tronite Bluetooth Smartwatch. Representative Image. (Image: PTron)
E-tailer LatestOne.com's mobile accessories brand PTron has crossed Rs 50 crore in sales since its launch two years back, the company claimed on Monday, adding that it has sold more than one million units of PTron accessories. Some of their best-selling products are headphones, chargers, power banks, mobile covers and smartwatches.
"We are targeting cross-cumulative sales of Rs 100 crore of PTron products in the financial year 2018-19 and make it the number one mid-market mobile accessories brand in India," said Ameen Khwaja, CEO of Palred Online Technology Pvt. Ltd that owns LatestOne.com, in a statement. "Though the brand was formally launched just over two years back, PTron sales grew rapidly, backed by a good quality and product warranty," Khwaja added.
Watch Video: Samsung Frame TV First Look | A 4K UHD TV That Transforms Into Art
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- In Pursuit of Love, World's Loudest Bird Sings Heart out in 'Theatrical Swivel'
- Top WhatsApp Features Arriving With Upcoming Updates For iOS and Android
- NBA 2K20 Gameplay Will Unlock Limited Edition Nike Sneakers That You Can Buy