Moto C For Rs 5,999 or Moto C Plus for Rs 6,999: Which One to Buy?
Motorola Moto C and Moto C Plus aim to offer a smooth Android experience in the budget segment under Rs 7,000.
Motorola Christmas Sale: Get Heavy Discounts on Moto Z2, Moto G 5S, Moto C And More
Lenovo-owned Moto has just replaced the Moto E series with the new Moto C and Moto C Plus. The new Moto smartphones aim to offer a smooth Android experience in the budget segment. Powered by Mediatek processors, both the Moto C and Moto C Plus run Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
While the Moto C Plus will be available exclusively on Flipkart initially, the cheaper Moto C will be available in brick-and-mortar stores. In terms of specifications, the Moto C Plus offers a bigger battery, double the RAM and 720p HD display for Rs 1,000 more. Also, the Moto C Plus comes with an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash along with the same 2MP front camera.
Both the smartphones offer dedicated dual-SIM card slots and supports Reliance Jio VoLTE. The USP of the Moto C Plus is its beefy 4,000mAh battery, which is much larger than the 2,350mAh battery of the Moto C. Other connectivity options on the Moto C Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM and 4G connectivity.
Which one to buy?
Going by the hardware specifications, the Moto C Plus seems like a better deal for Rs 1,000 more, especially for its battery life. However, for those looking for an entry level Android smartphone and doesn’t wish the buy online then the Moto C is a decent choice.
Watch: The Tech And Auto Show - Episode 3
Recommended For You
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully by ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission
- People Thought He was Married to Sakshi Tanwar in Real Life, Reveals Ram Kapoor’s Wife Gautami
- Umpire Kumar Dharmasena Admits 'Error' in Awarding England Six Runs in World Cup Final
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More
- IAF Pilots Could Soon Fly Tom Cruise’s Fighter Jet From Top Gun Maverick