Moto E4 Plus Launch Live: The 5,000 mAh Battery Smartphone
Watch the launch of Moto E4 Plus live here. The latest Moto India smartphone will carry a 5,000 mAh battery and will aim to end battery troubles faced by smartphone users.
Watch the launch of the Moto E4 Plus live here. (Image: Moto India)
Moto India is set to launch its next smartphone - Moto E4 Plus today. The smartphone has gained headlines as it comes with a massive 5,000 mAh battery. According to the teasers shown by Moto India previously, the Moto E4 Plus is aimed at ending the battery woes of smartphone users. Other specifications of the Moto E4 Plus include a 5.5-inch HD display, MediaTek MTK6737M SoC, 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera. Two variants of the Moto E4 Plus are to be launched today which will be available exclusively on Flipkart. Watch the live to know more about the Moto E4 Plus:
Moto India Live: Moto E4 Plus Launch
Recommended For You
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Net Bowler Hit on Head By Warner Shot Receives Signed Australian Jersey
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s