Moto G5 Launching On April 4; Here's All You Need to Know Including The Price
The Moto G5 is expected to be priced at Rs 12,999 making it a competitors for the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and even the Honor 6X.
Moto G5 Plus. (Image: News18.com)
Lenovo owned Moto is all set to launch the Moto G5 on April 4, 2017. The company recently launched the Moto G5 Plus in the country at a starting price of Rs 14,999. The Moto G5 was showcased at MWC 2017 that was recently held in Barcelona Spain.
The Moto G5 will come with a smaller screen size of 5-inches that will be full HD compatible. The device will also sport a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 16GB on-board storage. The device will also feature a 13-megapixel rear camera and a front 5-megapixel camera for selfies.
In addition to the metal body design the Moto G5 will also sport a fingerprint scanner and a 2800 mAh battery. The device will also come loaded with the latest Android Nougat 7.0 that will be nearly a stock android operating system.
The Moto G5 is expected to be priced at Rs 12,999 making it a competitor for the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and even the Honor 6X.
Watch: First Look of the Moto G5
Recommended For You
- Amitabh Bachchan Returns To Mumbai After Thugs Of Hindostan Shoot, Ready To Work On Future Projects
- Top 5 Motorcycles to Buy in a Budget of Rs 3 Lakh to Rs 7.5 Lakh
- Facebook Data Breach: If Germany and Brazil Can, What Stops India From Summoning Social Media Giant?
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Shows Why It's Better Than Bajaj Dominar 400 in Facebook Viral Video
- 5 Hacks to Stabilize an Upset Stomach