Moto G5 Launching On April 4; Here's All You Need to Know Including The Price
The Moto G5 is expected to be priced at Rs 12,999 making it a competitors for the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and even the Honor 6X.
Moto G5 Plus. (Image: News18.com)
Lenovo owned Moto is all set to launch the Moto G5 on April 4, 2017. The company recently launched the Moto G5 Plus in the country at a starting price of Rs 14,999. The Moto G5 was showcased at MWC 2017 that was recently held in Barcelona Spain.
The Moto G5 will come with a smaller screen size of 5-inches that will be full HD compatible. The device will also sport a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 16GB on-board storage. The device will also feature a 13-megapixel rear camera and a front 5-megapixel camera for selfies.
In addition to the metal body design the Moto G5 will also sport a fingerprint scanner and a 2800 mAh battery. The device will also come loaded with the latest Android Nougat 7.0 that will be nearly a stock android operating system.
The Moto G5 is expected to be priced at Rs 12,999 making it a competitor for the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and even the Honor 6X.
Watch: First Look of the Moto G5(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Wedding: Bollywood Stars Arrive in Style, See Pics
- Zero Song Husn Parcham: Raja Kumari Adds Sparks to Katrina Kaif’s Song
- EXCLUSIVE | Haven’t Closed Communication Channels with Mithali: Powar
- Priyanka, Nick Return to Mumbai Hand in Hand After a Brief Romantic Getaway, See Pics
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Parul Chauhan is Now Married! Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s