Moto G5 Plus With Android Nougat, Snapdragon 625 Revealed
Moto G5 Plus features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras.
Motorola Moto G5 Plus will come with a metal finish and might feature a completely new design compared to other Moto G smartphones.(Representative image: News18.com)
Lenovo-owned Moto seems to be already working on the next Moto G5 series smartphone if reports are to be believed. A prototype of the Moto G5 Plus, which looks similar to the Moto X (2017) was reportedly leaked having a price tag of $388, which roughly translates to around Rs 26,000.
While there is no official word on the same, the leaked Moto G5 Plus features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras.
Running Android Nougat, the Moto G5 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. The device features a fingerprint scanner and is supported by a 3,080 mAh battery.
Lenovo has just launched the P2 smartphone with a massive 5,100mAh battery in India. Lenovo P2 will retail at Rs 16,999 and Rs 17,999 for 3GB and 4GB variants respectively.
The smartphone packs in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2 GHz, which is coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM, while the storage space remains the same in both phones at 32GB, which can be further expanded to another 128 GB via a micro SD card.
Recommended For You
- New Flaw Founded in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- Happy Birthday Ariana Grande : 5 Times the Singer's Pictures were Aesthetically Pleasing
- Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya Look Adorable in These Vacation Pics
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s