Moto G5 Plus With Android Nougat, Snapdragon 625 Revealed
Moto G5 Plus features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras.
Moto G5 Plus features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras. (Representative image: News18.com)
Lenovo-owned Moto seems to be already working on the next Moto G5 series smartphone if reports are to be believed. A prototype of the Moto G5 Plus, which looks similar to the Moto X (2017) was reportedly leaked having a price tag of $388, which roughly translates to around Rs 26,000.
While there is no official word on the same, the leaked Moto G5 Plus features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras.
Running Android Nougat, the Moto G5 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory. The device features a fingerprint scanner and is supported by a 3,080 mAh battery.
Lenovo has just launched the P2 smartphone with a massive 5,100mAh battery in India. Lenovo P2 will retail at Rs 16,999 and Rs 17,999 for 3GB and 4GB variants respectively.
The smartphone packs in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2 GHz, which is coupled with 3GB/4GB RAM, while the storage space remains the same in both phones at 32GB, which can be further expanded to another 128 GB via a micro SD card.
Recommended For You
- Cheat India Poster: Emraan Hashmi is All Set to Take on the Indian Education System
- Touted as Most Expensive Kannada Film Ever, Will Yash-Starrer KGF be India's Next Baahubali?
- Avengers 4: This is Why Thanos Survived and Others Died in the Destruction of Titan
- New Zealand Players Available for Full IPL Season
- 'I Owe It All to You': Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk Pay Tributes to Their Creator Stan Lee