Moto E4: Specs, Launch Date And All You Need To Know
Lenovo-backed Motorola is expected to launch Moto E4 smartphone this year as successors to the last year’s Moto E lineup.
Moto E4 is expected to have a 5.0" (12.7 cm) HD display supported by 4000 mAh battery (Image: Motorola India)
Lenovo-backed Motorola is expected to launch Moto E4 smartphone this year as successors to the last year’s Moto E lineup. The new Moto E4 is rumored to have 16GB internal storage with 2GB Ram.
Moto E4 is expected to have a 5.0" (12.7 cm) HD display supported by 4000 mAh battery for long lasting performance. As far As the camera is concerned, according to the report on the BGR, the smartphone is rumored to have a 5-megapixel rear camera, and a 2-megapixel front facing the camera.
As leaked by Roland Quandt on twitter, The GeekBench listings show that Moto E4 will run on Android 7.0 Nougat with a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor clocked at 1.25GHz with Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU.
It is expected that Moto E4 plus with a 5.5" display and 5000 mAh battery will also be launched alongside Moto E4.
Moto E4 Specifications:-
Display: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
Expandable Storage: Up to 32 GB
Camera: 5MP rear, 2MP front facing
Battery: 4000 mAh
Processor: Quad-core, 1.25 GHz, Cortex A53
Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
Last year Motorola launched Moto E3 with a 2GB Ram and 16GB internal storage, priced at Rs 7,999. Moto E4 is expected to be launched by July 2017.
Recommended For You
- Watch | Behind the Scenes With the Superstars of Mumbai Indians
- Talvar 2: Vishal Bhardwaj To Make Film On Ryan International Student's Murder; Parents Unaware
- Lionel Messi Scores in EU Court Battle to Trademark Name
- Priyanka Chopra Slays it in an All Red Avatar on the Streets of New York City; See Pics
- Avengers: Infinity War-Think You Are Ready to Join The Marvel Superheroes? Take Our Quiz to Find Out