Moto G5 Plus to Launch Tomorrow: All You Need to Know
The Moto G5 Plus smartphone made its global debut in February at MWC 2017 in Barcelona.
Lenovo-owned Moto will launch the budget Moto G5 Plus smartphone in India on March 15 at an event in New Delhi. The Moto G5 Plus smartphone made its global debut in February at MWC 2017 in Barcelona. The smartphone features a 5.2-inch Full HD display and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
The Moto G5 Plus is expected to come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage along with support for microSD cards.
The all-new Moto G5 Plus offers a metal body and is expected to be priced under Rs 15,000. On the camera front, it comes with a 12MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera. It is backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
The company has not revealed any details about the launch of the smaller 5-inch Moto G5 smartphone. However, both the fifth generation feature a different look altogether and offer a bigger and better fingerprint sensor.
The Moto G5 Plus launch event in New Delhi will be covered by us. Stay tuned to this space for the live blog on Wednesday at 12PM.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Maya' Jennifer Winget Will Break All Boundaries in Beyhadh 2
- 'Such a Cute Ma Sita': People Can't Get Enough of Little Girl Dancing to Drum Beats
- Facebook Friends Who Met for the First Time During Durga Puja Get Married in 4 Hours
- Copenhagen Climate Summit: Arvind Kejriwal Reiterates Focus on Electric Buses, Odd-Even Scheme
- OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs, Launch Date and More