Motorola Moto X4 (6GB RAM) Video Review
Motorola has improved things in the new 6GB RAM variant of the Moto X4 and also optimised the device on the software front. Here is the review of the Moto X4.
Of course, the new Moto X4 is one of the cheapest Android smartphones to offer 6GB of RAM. But what’s more important over here is that the company has rectified the hiccups in the earlier Moto X4 devices. As mentioned in our first impressions review of the Moto X4 in November 2017, we had mentioned that the dual-lens camera needed refinement. Thankfully, Motorola has improved things in the new 6GB RAM variant of the Moto X4 and also optimised the device on the software front.
Not just that, the new Moto X4 now runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out-of-the-box and comes with some added Moto Experiences (software customisations). Motorola has promised that the improvements and all the goodies in the new 6GB RAM variant will be rolled to the older Moto X4 devices as well. After using the both the devices (4GB and the new 6GB) for some time, here is our review.
Recommended For You
- Danny Boyle To Direct New Bond Film Out In October 2019
- Five European Cup Dynasties for Real Madrid to Match
- Virat Kohli Needs Rest, He's Not a Machine, Says Ravi Shastri
- Fitness Challenge: Hrithik Cycles on Mumbai Roads, Gets Schooled on Traffic Law
- Argentine Nicolas Kicker Faces Lifetime Ban for Match-fixing