New Possible Google Pixel 3 Lite Photos Show How The Model Stands Next to Competitors
A Russian blog has given us another taste of what may be Google's cheaper alternative to its Pixel 3.
New Possible Google Pixel 3 Lite Photos Show How The Model Stands Next to Competitors (image: Wylsacom)
Just two weeks ago, Russian blog Rozetked revealed some images of a device that looks remarkably similar to Google's Pixel 3, a possible derivative of the model with thicker bezels and a presumably lower price. This week, another Russian blog, Wylsa, released more images of the rumored device -- this time beside the Pixel 3 XL, an old-school Nokia, and a handful of iPhones.
This alleged Pixel 3 Lite matches perfectly with the previously leaked one right down to the neon yellow power button and suspicious "C" logo taking the place of the Google "G." Now, we have a better idea of its size, even though it was already reported to be on the large side. The Lite easily exceeds the size of the iPhone XS and therefore 5s. Compared to the iPhone XR, on the other hand, it's clearly narrower but maybe a hair taller.
As far as we know, the device may not even be legitimate considering that all images show that the phone features a"C" mark instead of Google's logo, though, the images are otherwise rather convincing. For now, we continue to wait for an indication from Google confirming that a cheaper Pixel 3 derivative is on its way.
Recommended For You
- Is Facebook Ready For TV Battles With Netflix, Apple TV+ and Amazon Video?
- Sara Ali Khan Gets Papped Outside Rumoured Boyfriend Kartik Aaryan's House
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Nach Baliye 9: Raveena Tandon Confronts Shantanu Maheshwari Over Claims of Bias
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws