Nikon Celebrates 100th Anniversary With Anniversary Limited Commemorative Models
All commemorative items will come with the 100th-anniversary logo, special finishing and features.
Nikon celebrates 100th Anniversary with commemorative products. (Image: Nikon)
Nikon India, 100 percent subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, recently completed a milestone of 10 years' presence in India. The company announced the release of commemorative models and goods celebrating Nikon's 100th Anniversary.
The 100th-anniversary commemorative models have been planned and developed with the technologies of the Nikon tradition and innovations. All commemorative items will come with the 100th-anniversary logo, special finishing and features. These are limited commemorative editions of two flagship D-SLR cameras, the NIKKOR lens in the series of f/2.8 maximum aperture, a set of three NIKKOR lenses, and three binoculars.
In addition to these commemorative models, there will also be a premium collection of commemorative goods.
On this occasion, Kazuo Ninomiya, Managing Director, Nikon India said, “This journey is undoubtedly a tribute to many stakeholders that includes consumers, customers, and partners – who have stood with us. Our people are dedicated to delivering an exceptional photography experience over so many years, and it's through this dedication that we've built a legacy of successful cameras across categories over time."
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Has Decided to Represent Delhi Daredevils for Free: Sources
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: Why It Should Come To India Before OnePlus 6?
- 'Xiaomi' is What This Couple Named Their New Born Daughter to Show Their Love For The Brand
- Anushka is Obsessed with Husband Virat's Wardrobe, Sports His T-Shirt Yet Again; See Pics
- Avengers: Infinity War- A Brief Guide to the Infinity Stones And Why Thanos Wants Them