Nokia 3310 First Look Video and Drop Test: The Legend is Back
The 'indestructible' Nokia 3310 was relaunched amid much fanfare at MWC 2017 in Barcelona and enthusiasts went berserk soon after that.
Check out the new Nokia 3310 feature phone re-launched by HMD Global. (Image: Siddhartha Sharma/ News18.com)
The 'indestructible' Nokia 3310 was relaunched amid much fanfare at MWC 2017 in Barcelona and enthusiasts went berserk soon after that. With its new peppy colours but still the same ‘featured phone’ look, Nokia 3310 boasts of a 22 hour talk time and a month long stand-by.
The phone will be available in four different colours - Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey both with a matte finish.
Here's a glimpse of the drop test
HMD Global has a licence to design and sell Nokia branded phones globally as well as use technologies developed by Nokia Corporation.
"All the products that we have announced Nokia 3310, Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 will be available in the second quarter of this year in India. Average global selling price for Nokia 3310 is 49 euros," HMD Global Oy chief marketing officer Pekka Rantala told in an interview.
Recommended For You
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Pre-Wedding Festivities: SRK-Gauri, Aish-Abhishek Shake a Leg
- Gambhir Dismisses Rumours of Joining Politics, Open to Coaching
- Kedarnath Box Office Collection Day 2: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Picks Up Pace
- YouTube Rewind 2018 is Out and Netizens are Calling it the Worst Ever
- Koffee With Karan: KJO's 2.4 Lakh Coat, Badshah-Diljit's Branded Outfit Will Make Your Wallets Cry