WATCH THE LAUNCH LIVE:
Nokia 8 Sirocco announced as expected. The Nokia 8 Sirocco comes with a curved glass finish in a stainless-steel frame, which the company claims to be 2.5 times stronger than the 6000 series aluminum. It will sport a 5.5-inch curved edge-to-edge pOLED display protected by a 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection on top. On the optics front, the smartphone will comes with dual rear sensors with ZEISS optics. The setup includes one wide-angle primary sensor coupled with a secondary 13-megapixel sensor with 2x optical zoom.
HMD Global launched its Nokia 1 smartphone running Android Oreo (Go Edition) for a price of Rs 5,499. It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with a 4.5-inch IPS display and runs a 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT 6737M processor with 1GB of RAM. There’s a basic 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash at the back. On the front, there’s a 2-megapixel front camera for a selfies.
HMD Global's India Operation Profitable: Official (Image: HMD Global)
Ahead of this launch, HMD Global has announced a second price cut for its Nokia 6 3GB RAM variant. The Nokia 6 is now available on Amazon India for Rs 12,999, after receiving a discount of Rs 500 as opposed to its previous retail price of Rs 13,499. The smartphone was launched at Rs 14,999 in India last year as an Amazon India exclusive and has earlier received a price cut of Rs 1,500.
WATCH VIDEO: Nokia 6 (2018) First Look at MWC 2018
Recommended For You
- Vijay Owns the Floor with Killer Dance Moves at 'Master' Promotions, Watch Video
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Haircut From Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez in Coronavirus Lockdown
- OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8 Price in India: This is How Much the New Phones May Cost You
- Apple iPhone 11 Now Reportedly Cheaper by Rs 17,000 in China — Will India Follow Suit?
- India's Domestic Abuse Survivors are in Lockdown with their Monsters, But Helplines Are Not Ringing
COVID-19 Information Centre
- 24 hrs.helpline no. -
- 24 hrs. toll free no. -