Ola Partners With PhonePe to Launch AutoPay Feature
Once users have linked their Credit/Debit card on the PhonePe app, the Autopay feature will allow them to pay for their Ola ride automatically once the trip ends.
PhonePe, a Bengaluru-based payments company, has announced a partnership with Ola on Thursday. Users will now be able to book an Ola using the PhonePe app. With this partnership, PhonePe users will have access to Ola’s commuting offerings, along with the AutoPay feature.
AutoPay allows users to link their Credit/Debit card for an Ola ride in the PhonePe app. Their ride-fare would automatically be paid at the end of every ride. Users can also choose to switch off AutoPay instructions from the settings at anytime.
The Ola micro-app has been built by the PhonePe team using the Ola developer platform. It is a mapping application using react native that provides not just location but navigation with direction, aiming to match the experience of native iOS and Android maps.
Earlier this year, Ola introduced in-trip insurance program for customers. The Bengaluru-based company partnered with Acko General Insurance Ltd to launch the insurance program designed to benefit its customers across 110+ cities. A user booking an Ola ride can opt for an in-trip insurance cover while booking the ride at a premium of Rs 1 for all intra-city travel; Rs 10 for Ola Rentals; Rs 15 for Ola Outstation.
Watch: Top 5 iOS 12 Features Announced at Apple WWDC 2018
Recommended For You
- With Thor-Love and Thunder Announced, Here's How Jane Foster Becomes Worthy to Wield Mjolnir
- ISRO's 'Akshay Kumar' Fan Moment is Adorable but the List is Incomplete Without Jaadu
- Dog Makes 200km Journey Through Siberia to Find Owners Who Rejected Her
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty Spotted Together By the Beach, Get Clicked with Fans
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More