OnePlus 5 Crosses 5.27 Lakh Registrations Online
In India, the OnePlus 5 is set to launch on June 22, as opposed to a June 20 global launch and will be available for sale on Amazon India e-commerce website.
OnePlus 5 nears 1 million 'notify me' impressions on Amazon.in (Image: Case Fanatic)
OnePlus 5 – the next OnePlus flagship smartphone - is set to launch tomorrow and the hype surrounding the smartphone has already resulted in over 5.27 lakh registrations by interested users in China.
Chinese e-commerce website, JD.com has opened up registrations for the OnePlus 5 and has, in response, gained more than 5.27 lakh interests for the smartphone. Though these registrations do not require any pre-booking payments, it can be taken as a close to an accurate count of people interested in buying the OnePlus 5.
Watch Video: Sony Xperia XZ Premium Review | News18 Tech
In India, the OnePlus 5 is set to launch on June 22, as opposed to a June 20 global launch and will be available for sale on Amazon India ecommerce website.
OnePlus even displayed teasers of OnePlus 5 during the India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy final that further sparked the interest surrounding the smartphone.
As per the teasers and the leaked information online, OnePlus 5 will carry a horizontal dual-camera setup, dual-SIM support, Snapdragon 835 SoC and a rumoured 8GB RAM variant.
Recommended For You
- Watch: Scary Video of Spider with a Human-like Face on its Back Goes Viral
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty Spotted Together By the Beach, Get Clicked with Fans
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More