OnePlus 5 Nears 1 Million 'Interested' on Amazon.in
OnePlus 5 has witnessed huge interest from technology fans since the ‘Notify Me’ subscription started on June 7.
OnePlus 5 nears 1 million 'notify me' impressions on Amazon.in (Image: Case Fanatic)
OnePlus 5, set to launch globally today, has neared 1-million “Notify Me” subscription landmark on Amazon.in.
OnePlus 5 has witnessed huge interest from technology fans since the ‘Notify Me’ subscription started on June 7. As of today, the smartphone has crossed over 700,000 ‘Notify Me’ subscriptions. The subscriptions will continue to increase closer to the launch date of June 22, before the product goes on sale on Amazon.in at 4.30PM on June 22, 2017.
Watch: The Tech And Auto Show - Episode 3
Amazon.in has an exclusive partnership with the OnePlus brand since its launch in Dec 2014 in India. Amazon.in has been offering the flagship OnePlus smartphone devices to Indian customers, right from OnePlus 1, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T and now the latest flagship OnePlus 5.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones