OnePlus 5 Seen on TV Ad During India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Final Match
Putting an end to speculations, OnePlus revealed the much-awaited OnePlus 5 during the India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 match.
OnePlus 5T Receives 1.1 Million Consumer Interest on Amazon.in (Image: OnePlus India)
Putting an end to speculations, OnePlus revealed the much-awaited OnePlus 5 during the India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 match. The company aired an advertisement where the OnePlus 5 could be fully seen.
The TV advertisement teases the OnePlus 5 in all glory - the metallic body with slightly curved edges, dual primary cameras and antenna lines on the top and bottom.
In terms of specifications, the OnePlus 5 will feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It will be the third smartphone in India to feature the chipset after Sony Xperia XZ Premium and the HTC U11. The RAM configurations on board would be 6GB and 8GB.
OnePlus will once again collaborate with e-commerce giant Amazon for the OnePlus 5. The smartphone will be an Amazon exclusive.
The OnePlus 5 expected to start retailing at a price of Rs 32,999, making it the most expensive OnePlus device to retail in India. The 8GB RAM version could cost as high as Rs 37,999.
The device will sport a dual camera set-up on the rear just like the Apple iPhone 7 Plus and the LG G6. Its primary camera will have one normal lens and one telephoto lens.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies: It's Not IPL so Pressure to Perform Will be Different For WI Batsmen - Chahal
- Sunny Leone Flaunts Her Bihari Dialect in 'Method Acting' Video, Watch Here
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s