Oneplus 5 to Launch Soon: All You Need to Know of This Dual Camera Smartphone
It is expected that OnePlus 5 will uses a 5.5-inch display and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 6GB of RAM
OnePlus 3T MIdnight Black edition was launched at Rs 34,999. (Image: OnePlus)
OnePlus is all set to launch its new flagship phone, OnePlus 5 very soon. It is expected that the phone will hit the Indian and the Chinese market in the next two months.
As per a report, the phone is rumored to have a dual camera with metal frames and round edges similar to company’s current flagship, OnePlus 3T.
It is expected that OnePlus 5 will uses a 5.5-inch display and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 6GB of RAM and two storage variants.
Also Read: OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
Although there is not much clarity on the pricing of the new OnePlus phones but it is expected that it will be much lower than its other competitors with the same features that are available in the market.
OnePlus 5 might be a tough competition for the existing iPhone 7, Xiaomi Mi 6 and newly launched Samsung Galaxy S8 along with the HTC U 11 which expected to be launched this May.
Recommended For You
- To Let Movie Review: A Pressing Social Issue Imaginatively Tacked with Singular Focus
- Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Better Watch Out as National Geographic Crosses 100 Million Followers on Instagram
- Fare Enough: Pilot Spells Out 'I'm Bored' Across the Sky During Test Flight
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is 'Radiant in Red' in Her latest Instagram Pics from Doha
- Gully Boy Faces Major Drop As It Inches Closer to Rs 100 Cr Mark, Uri on 'Miraculous Run'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s