OnePlus 5 Will Come With a Smaller Battery Than OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 5 will come loaded with a 3300 mAh battery along with Dash charging.
OnePlus 5 is set to come at a starting price of Rs 32,999. (Image: Case Fanatic)
OnePlus 5 is all set to launch in India on June 22nd and on 20th it will be unveiled to the world. The phone has already generated a lot of interest among consumers in India as well as the world. The company is also not shying away from revealing what the phone will offer for consumers. We already have a fair idea as to how the phone will look.
During India vs Pakistan final ICC Champions Trophy match OnePlus teased the phone in TV ADs and now a new leak has surfaced. OnePlus 5 will come loaded with a 3300 mAh battery along with Dash charging. We already know that the phone is much slimmer than the OnePlus 3T, so the battery spec on the OnePlus 5 would have been difficult to increase.
Don't Miss: Jeep Compass First Drive Review
OnePlus 3T comes with a 3400 mAh battery and on the OnePlus 5, the company could just squeeze in a 3300 mAh battery. Some websites are also suggesting that the device will come with a 4000 mAh battery, but that in our opinion is just not possible physically.
A 3300 mAh battery should also be good enough for users as the phone will come with DASH charging that gives the phone, power to last a day in just 30 minutes of charging.
Watch this space for more on OnePlus 5 and also it's review on June 22.
Recommended For You
- Twitter Explodes with 'Priyanka Chopra Joins RSS' Memes as Actress Steps Out in Khaki Shorts
- Benoit Paire, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Showcase Football Skills During Match Rally at Halle Open
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s