OnePlus 8 Pro Could Come With a Faster 120Hz AMOLED Display
A tweet by Max J hints that OnePlus might already be gearing up to introduce a 120Hz display in its upcoming One Plus 8 Pro.
Image for Representation
Even though the OnePlus 8 Pro is still months away from being launched, leaked images of the device have already started appearing. Last month, a tweet by tipster Steve Hemmerstoffer had reveled new set of renders for the OnePlus 8. Now, it seems that a post by self proclaimed 'Industrial Leaker' Max J, has revealed another feature. While the Asus ROG phone was the first to get a 90Hz display when it was launched in 2018, OnePlus too has made use of the feature on the OnePlus 7 Pro and recently launched OnePlus 7T series. Even Google announced the Pixel 4 with a 90Hz display and rumours say that Samsung too is planning the same for the Galaxy S11 series.
A tweet by Max J hints that OnePlus might be gearing up to introduce a 120Hz display on its upcoming smartphone, the One Plus 8 Pro. Another separate report hints that OnePlus will be implementing the 120Hz variant of its Fluid AMOLED display on the OnePlus 8 Pro when it debuts next year.
Not an info about the S11 https://t.co/rZTkhdOitv
— Max J. (@Samsung_News_) November 7, 2019
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Review: If You Don’t Like Compromises, You Will Love This
- Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jesia Get Divorced After 21 Years of Marriage, Daughters to Live with Mother
- Viral Photo of Ranu Mondal's 'Ridiculous' Makeover is Fake, Makeup Artist Shares Real Pictures
- Australian Woman Who Risked Her Life to Save Koala from Bush Fire with Her Own Shirt is Hailed a Hero
- Parth Samthaan Denies Dating Erica Fernandes, Says 'Not Aware of These Rumours'