Seats (2018) 34/59 seats
Andhra Pradesh3/3 seats
Himachal Pradesh1/1 seats
Madhya Pradesh5/5 seats
Uttar Pradesh0/10 seats
West Bengal0/5 seats
Total Strength: 245
OnePlus Launches its Online Store in India
OnePlus is also bringing its latest range of exclusive merchandise and is offering limited-time offers for existing users.
OnePlus 3 soft gold edition. (Image: News18.com)
Global mobile technology startup OnePlus on Thursday announced the launch of its own exclusive e-commerce website in India. The website will offer a personalised shopping experience and will improve the availability as well as make it easier for Indian users to purchase genuine OnePlus products.
"The e-commerce platform marks yet another major milestone in our India journey and reiterates our long term commitment towards the Indian market and our fan community here," said Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India, in a statement.
OnePlus is also bringing its latest range of exclusive merchandise and is offering limited-time offers for existing users. To avail these offers, users have to register the IMEI details of their smartphones on the portal, the company said.
Recommended For You
- Watch | MS Dhoni Joins CSK Practice, Warms Up for IPL in Style
- 3 Navratra Recipes that are Healthy and Sumptuous
- Facebook Sells Your Data: Former Cambridge Analytica VP
- AAP Government Presents Green Budget, 50 Percent Concession on CNG Cars Registration
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4, Mi TV 4A Flash Sale on Mi.com, Flipkart at 12 pm Today: Here is How to Buy