Oppo F3 Plus Review: An Expensive Selfie Proposition For Rs 30,990
While Apple introduced the bokeh effect with the Portrait mode and rear dual lens in the iPhone 7 Plus, Oppo wants to deliver the same bokeh effect on the front camera.
Chinese smartphone major Oppo advertises itself as the “Camera Phone” brand and is on a mission to deliver the best front camera to selfie lovers. While Apple introduced the bokeh effect with the Portrait mode and rear dual lens in the iPhone 7 Plus, Oppo wants to deliver the same bokeh effect on the front camera.
The major highlight of the Oppo F3 Plus is its dual front camera (16MP + 8MP, 120-degree wide-angle) along with the rear Camera (16 MP, f/1.7) with a customised IMX 398 sensor co-developed with Sony. While the device is poised to be a selfie lover’s delight is the Oppo F3 Plus a good overall smartphone for the price of Rs 30,990? Let’s find out.
Read the full review here.
Recommended For You
- Midnight Snack: This City Has the Most Bed Bugs in the US, Sleep Tight
- Mirzapur Review: Not Much on Offer Except a Top Class Pankaj Tripathi
- Ranveer Singh Simmba Co-star Siddharth Jadhav: I Knew About His Excitement for the Wedding
- India Gets Olympic Warning After Kosovo Boxer Denied Visa
- Facebook Suggests The Switch to Android From iPhones Was Purely on Merit, Not a Tiff With Tim Cook