Oppo Reno Series With 10X Zoom Camera to Launch in India on May 28: Here Are The Details
The Oppo Reno series will target young trendsetters with a passion for self-expression and imagining the unimaginable.
OPPO Reno series to Launch on May 28 in India: Here Are The Details
Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has confirmed that it will be introducing the Reno series in India on May 28. It will be will be available in all markets where the company operates, according to the company. "After receiving tremendous appreciation at the recent launches in China and Europe, OPPO Reno is set to make its way to India," the company said in a statement on Monday.
The Reno series will target "young trendsetters with a passion for self-expression and imagining the unimaginable. As the epitome of OPPO's creative vision, Reno will serve as the catalyst for its smartphone development in India for the next 10 years," it said. OPPO said it has also crafted a new brand imagery that reveals a much simpler, symmetrical logo.
"With characteristic OPPO curves, the new logo is distinctive yet elegant and offers a design, which leaves ample, room for imagination," the company said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- After Darbar Shoot, Rajinikanth off to Himalayas with Daughter Aishwarya
- Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo Winning the Nobel Prize Together is #CoupleGoals
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day