OYO Partners With Ola Money For New Digital Payment Option For Users
The partnership will allow Oyo customers to make one-touch payments for their hotel rooms through Ola Money wallet for both web and app bookings.
Bhavish Aggarwal, CEO and co-founder of Ola. Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Shailesh Andrade)
OYO announced its partnership with Ola Money, the digital payment solution from Ola. The partnership will allow OYO customers to make one-touch payments for their hotel rooms through Ola Money wallet for both web and app bookings.
Ola Money can be used for bookings via OYO app and web platforms, as a new payment experience. The integration further lets customers pre-book an Ola cab while booking a hotel across OYO’s network of 70,000 rooms in 7,000 hotels.
Both OYO and Ola enjoy a wide network reach with presence in over 200 and 100 cities, respectively.
The partnership will ensure hotel stays with intra-city transport in addition to offering a secure way of payment.
The growth of sharing economy in India has led to the unprecedented demand for models such as Ola and OYO who have used innovations to enable scale.
With both the companies already catering to the large base of customers within the travel industry, further collaboration and deeper integration through technology is a step towards creating a convenient accommodation and mobility platform for millions of users.
Recommended For You
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Shows Why It's Better Than Bajaj Dominar 400 in Facebook Viral Video
- Usain Bolt Set to Begin Borussia Dortmund Trial on Friday
- Facebook Data Breach: If Germany and Brazil Can, What Stops India From Summoning Social Media Giant?
- Indians Are Warning 'The Fault In Our Stars' Author About the Bollywood Remake
- 5 Hacks to Stabilize an Upset Stomach