Paytm Invests in AI Based Healthcare Startup 'QorQi'
QorQI has been praised by 100+ doctors offering services to over 60,000 consumers.
Paytm funds an AI based online healthcare startup, QorQi. (Representative Image: Reuters)
Paytm has announced today it has invested an undisclosed amount in QorQI, an online healthcare startup. QorQl plans to use AI and big data to improve Productivity & Care Quality of doctors and help patients manage their health and existing ailments better. Its Qcare solution offers doctors access to patient health and clinical data at the touch of a button.
Commenting on the occasion, Sanjay Singh, Founder and CEO, QorQl said, “QorQL is pursuing the vision to democratise healthcare access. Our connected health applications are leveraging AI and Big Data to collect, integrate and interpret data for all users. This not only helps us solve tough problems but also helps our users stay healthy. Paytm’s investment in QorQl is a huge endorsement of our Product Vision, Technology & Markets.”
Incorporated in 2015, QorQI has been praised by 100+ doctors offering services to over 60,000 consumers. The service is currently available in Delhi NCR, Aligarh and expanding to several Tier II markets across India.
Recommended For You
- YouTube Denies Cancelling Plan for High-End Dramas, Comedies
- 'Mankad' Memes Take Over Twitter After Buttler's Controversial Run Out By Ashwin
- A Burger, French Fries And Some Artificial Intelligence With Your Next McDonald’s Order
- 'Badhaai Ho' Gave Me A Chance to Tell Two Stories in One: Amit Sharma
- Why Ravichandran Ashwin is Facing Criticism For 'Mankading' Jos Buttler in IPL Match
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s