Paytm Mall Brings Car, Bike Dealers Online
Dealers are also using the QR code as a medium to drive sales without the need of managing a large inventory.
File photo of Paytm Logo.
Paytm Mall is helping car and bike dealers come online by digitising their catalogues, and is also boosting online discovery through QR codes. This has helped over a thousand dealerships across the country to reach a wider set of customers.
Dealers are also using the QR code as a medium to drive sales without the need of managing a large inventory, Paytm said in a statement here. "We are looking to further enhance the effectiveness of our platform by offering Paytm Mall QR Codes to our partners. Local dealerships can now leverage our massive QR network to get the most out of their promotional budgets with customised marketing activities and round the clock sales opportunities," Amit Sinha, Chief Operating Officer Paytm Mall said. "This will help individual outlets drive incremental traffic and expand their businesses," he added.
Watch: The Tech And Auto Show - Episode 3
The QR Code is expected to measure conversions and transaction for all local promotional activities, making it an impactful marketing tool.
Dealers use the tool for outdoor installations or below-the-line marketing materials to drive sales or test-drive leads. The service is available across 150 Indian cities.
Paytm Mall is also working with local shopkeepers to bring their catalogue online, in a similar manner, which will aid product discovery.
Recommended For You
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Not Your or Rest of World’s Business: Sania Mirza, Veena Mallik Engage in Twitter Spat Post India's Win Over Pakistan
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s