Paytm Now Accepts UPI Payments
Users on the UPI platform can now add money to their Paytm wallets using their UPI ID.
Users on the UPI platform can now add money to their Paytm wallets using their UPI ID. (Image: Reuters)
Mobile payment and e-commerce platform Paytm on Tuesday added support for payments using the "Unified Payments Interface" (UPI).
Users on the UPI platform can now add money to their Paytm wallets using their UPI ID, a statement said.
"We have implemented a deep integration between our payment system and UPI. This will not only help customers add money into their Paytm Wallets, but also act as a strong foundation for our upcoming Payments Bank," said Nitin Misra, Senior Vice President, Paytm.
Paytm has also introduced "App Password" feature that helps user to keep Paytm account safe even if the phone is lost or misplaced.
The app is available in 10 regional languages, including Hindi, to make digital payments accessible to all.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- After Pulwama, CRPF Pushes for Peace Online Even as Trolls Fuel Hatred on Social Media
- 17th February 2005: Ponting Stars, Kiwis go Retro in First-ever T20I
- 'Wanna Friendship?' and 'Go Make Sandwiches': What is it Like to be an Indian Female PUBG Player
- Twitter Reacts to Sri Lanka's Thrilling Durban Victory
- TVS Launches Kargil Edition of Star City+, Tribute to Indian Soldiers
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s