PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 Update For Android And iOS Gets New War Mode
The new version of the game, v0.7.0 will be introducing a new arcade mode called War Mode.
PUBG Mobile And Resident Evil 2 Crossover Are Teaming Up: Watch Video (Image: Player Unknown BattleGrounds)
PUBG Mobile update 0.7.0 has been deployed across Android and iOS platforms. The new version of the game, 0.7.0 will be introducing a new arcade mode called War Mode. The PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 update download size is 1.6GB on Android and 2.2GB on iOS. It is expected to come to speed with the PC build of the game with the latest update and the change that will excite most is the new ‘War’ Arcade Mode.
War Mode puts 100 players on a small map and adds the ability to respawn. Players earn three points for kills, one point for killing a DBNO opponent and one point for reviving a teammate. The first team to 100 points wins. Unlike the existing modes, players will be handed a random weapon as you parachute down. It is not yet known if the mobile version of the game will follow the same rules as its PC counterpart. The game mode is currently available for PUBG Mobile Beta and release notes do not mention much about the new mode besides.
Here's a list of everything new with PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 update -
Arcade Mode - War
- A faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Foregrip parameters have been adjusted.
– Players can now put outfits in their Portable Closets
PUBG Mobile servers faced some downtime on July 23rd for maintenance, although the dev team clarified on its Discord server that this has nothing relating to 0.7.0 update.
Recommended For You
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: The Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals up to Rs 16,990
- Hot New Addition: NASA to Grow First Fruit on International Space Station
- Meet ‘Khoj,’ the Most Expensive Member of CISF’s Dog Squad for Protecting Delhi Metro
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh
- Ab de Villiers Marks T20 Blast Debut with Scintillating Knock at Lord’s