Read the full text of DoT committee report on net neutrality
The committee that was asked to look at the whole gamut of net neutrality in India has published its report.
The committee that was asked to look at the whole gamut of net neutrality in India has published its report. The panel, comprising senior officials of the telecom department, said the tariff plans offered by telecom and Internet service providers must conform to the government's principles of net neutrality, and the the watchdog asked to examine the tariffs in accordance with the stated objectives. Read the full text of Net Neutrality DoT Committee Report here:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Chaayos Wants to Sneakily Capture Your Facial Data With Your Next Cup of Chai
- Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Review: If You Don’t Like Compromises, You Will Love This
- Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jesia Get Divorced After 21 Years of Marriage, Daughters to Live with Mother
- Viral Photo of Ranu Mondal's 'Ridiculous' Makeover is Fake, Makeup Artist Shares Real Pictures
- Australian Woman Who Risked Her Life to Save Koala from Bush Fire with Her Own Shirt is Hailed a Hero