Redmi Note 8 Series to Pack a Helio G90T Chipset: Report
The Note 8 Pro would come with a quad-camera setup headlined by the 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, while the regular Note 8 is likely to house a 48MP shooter instead.
Redmi Note 8 Pro (Image for Representation)
Xiaomi's sub-brand Redmi is all set to launch Note 8 series smartphones on August 29 and now, a Weibo post by MediaTek revealed that the upcoming models would ship with the new Helio G90T chipset. The Note 8 Pro would come with a quad-camera setup headlined by the 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, while the regular Note 8 is likely to house a 48MP shooter instead, GSMArena reported on Wednesday.
Both the upcoming Redmi phones are expected to run on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top and support 18W fast-charging along with liquid cooling technology. In addition, both phones would come with a fingerprint sensor on the back and support NFC connectivity.
To recall, the latest Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7S run on Snapdragon 66 processor while the Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with Snapdragon 675 chipset.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Post #MeToo, 19% Men Don't Want to Hire 'Attractive' Women, Reveals Survey
- Sara Ali Khan Gets Papped Outside Rumoured Boyfriend Kartik Aaryan's House
- UK Clothing Brand Trolled for Trying to Sell Indian-Style Kurta as 'Vintage Boho Dress'
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge