Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer: All You Need to Know
Jio further announced new ALL UNLIMITED plans with special benefits, exclusively for its Jio Prime members.
Representative Image. (Image: Reliance Jio)
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (“Jio”) announced today that the Jio Summer Surprise has been fully withdrawn, following the advice of Telecom Regulatory authority of India (“TRAI”).
Jio further announced new ALL UNLIMITED plans with special benefits, exclusively for its Jio Prime members and aimed at encouraging Jio subscribers to live the Digital Life without restrictions – Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan!
The plans start with the most affordable Rs 309 ALL UNLIMITED PLAN, which provides Unlimited SMS, calling and data (1GB per day at 4G speed) for 3 months on first recharge.
The company also announced the Rs. 509 ALL UNLIMITED PLAN for daily high data users offering Unlimited SMS, calling and data (2GB per day at 4G speed) for 3 months on first recharge. Further details of all the plans are posted on the company website www.jio.com.
Considering the special benefits that are available to Jio Prime members, customers who were unable to subscribe to Jio Prime for any reason, can continue to do so by paying Rs. 408 or Rs. 608 (Jio Prime + recharge price) to avail these benefits.
These plans will be available starting today. Existing Jio customers who have not done their first recharge so far, need to do so by 15 April 2017 to avoid degradation and/or discontinuation of services.
(Disclosure: News18.com is part of Network18 Media & Investment Limited which is owned by Reliance Industries Limited that also owns Reliance Jio)
Recommended For You
- Is Salman Khan Charging Rs 31 Crore per Weekend for Hosting Bigg Boss 13?
- GST Council to Consider Reducing Tax on Electric Vehicles - Anurag Thakur
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- Vodafone RED Family Plans Priced Rs 598 Onwards Offer Bill Guarantee And One Mobile Bill For an Entire Family
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s