Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Unveiled Starting at Rs 309
Jio prime members can choose between 2 plans with 1GB and 2GB data usage restriction respectively.
Jio Tops 4G Download Speed Chart; Idea Leads in Upload Speed in August (Image: TV Grab/ CNN-News18)
Reliance Jio has unveiled a new Jio ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ offer on its website. The offer allows Jio Prime members to avail 3 months of services starting at a recharge price of Rs 309.
Jio prime members can choose between 2 plans for Rs 309 and Rs 509 with 1GB and 2GB data usage restriction respectively.
Jio ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ recharge plans are limited to one recharge only and are not available along with Jio Summer Surprise offer.
(Disclosure: News18.com is part of Network18 Media & Investment Limited which is owned by Reliance Industries Limited that also owns Reliance Jio)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 Firmware Update Causing CPU Issues