Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Unveiled Starting at Rs 309
Jio prime members can choose between 2 plans with 1GB and 2GB data usage restriction respectively.
File image of Mukesh Ambani. (Image: TV Grab/ CNN-News18)
Reliance Jio has unveiled a new Jio ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ offer on its website. The offer allows Jio Prime members to avail 3 months of services starting at a recharge price of Rs 309.
Jio prime members can choose between 2 plans for Rs 309 and Rs 509 with 1GB and 2GB data usage restriction respectively.
Jio ‘Dhan Dhana Dhan’ recharge plans are limited to one recharge only and are not available along with Jio Summer Surprise offer.
(Disclosure: News18.com is part of Network18 Media & Investment Limited which is owned by Reliance Industries Limited that also owns Reliance Jio)
Recommended For You
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Most Revealing Gown From Designer Thierry Mugler's 98' Collection
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- Amazon Apple Fest: Discounts on iPhone X, XR, MacBook Air, iPad Pro And More
- Why So Serious? Artist Makes Eminem Finally 'Smile' and the Results are Truly Horrifying
- Australian Couple Grows Human-Sized Cabbage After 9 Months of Hard Work, Eats Coleslaw for Two Weeks
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s