Reliance Jio GigaFiber Pre-Bookings Start From August 15: All You Need to Know
The Jio GigaFiber aims to empower a range of digitally driven services across the country.
Reliance Jio Tops in 4G Availability, Airtel Fastest During July-Dec 2018 (Photo: Reuters)
Reliance had introduced its GigaFiber wired broadband service Jio GigaFiber at its 41st annual general meeting (AGM) of Reliance Industries. With a promise of bringing connectivity across 1100 cities in India and enabling digital transformations like Ultra HD entertainment, multi-party video conferences and even the likes of voice-controlled virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home, Jio GigaFiber has already incurred an investment of Rs 250,000 crore towards the digital infrastructure required for it. At the time of its introduction, Reliance had announced the booking dates for the same to begin on August 15.
How to register for Reliance Jio GigaFiber
Reliance Jio has stated that starting this Independence Day, August 15, interested users can start registering for JioGigaFiber through both MyJio app as well as Jio.com. The company will then prioritize the Jio GigaFiber rollout to those localities from which it receives the highest number of registrations. As of now, the company has not listed the areas which will receive the Jio GigaFiber first.
(Disclaimer: News18.com is part of Network18 Media & Investment Limited which is owned by Reliance Industries Limited)
Recommended For You
- David Dhawan Slaps Son Varun in this Fun Father's Day Video
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s