Reliance Jio to Comply With Regulations on Mobile Tariff Rates
The company said the revision will be done “in a manner that does not adversely impact data consumption or growth in digital adoption and sustains investments”.
Image for representation
New Delhi: Reliance Jio on Tuesday said it will comply with regulations of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) on telecom tariffs.
“Jio believes that price increase be done in a manner to meet the compliance with regulation and still giving value to consumers,” the company said in a statement on Tuesday. “Jio is interested in growth of data consumption. Jio wants to ensure all 2G users migrate to 4G.”
Jio said the revision will be done “in a manner that does not adversely impact data consumption or growth in digital adoption and sustains investments”.
(Disclaimer: News18.com is a part of Network18 Media & Investment Limited which is owned by Reliance Industries Limited that also owns Reliance Jio)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Airtel Removes FUP on Calls to Other Networks, And This is How The New Packs Look
- Vodafone Idea Prepaid Users Have 9 New Unlimited Recharge Packs to Choose From
- Woman Allegedly Stung 'Multiple Times' by Scorpion Aboard United Airlines Flight
- Rapper Juice WRLD Dies After Medical Emergency in Chicago
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting