Sachin Tendulkar Android Smartphone to Launch on May 3 Under Rs 15k
Sachin Tendulkar's SRT Phone powered by Android is made and sold by IoT startup Smartron, in which Tendulkar is a strategic investor.
Sachin Tendulkar's SRT Phone powered by Android is made and sold by IoT startup Smartron, in which Tendulkar is a strategic investor. (Image: Smartron)
After the movie “Sachin: A Billion Dreams”, the maestro will now launch his own Android smartphone called SRT (Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar) Phone. The device is made and sold by IoT startup Smartron in which Tendulkar is a strategic investor. Like earlier smartphones, the SRT phone is also expected to be manufactured at one of Foxconn’s facilities.
It is the expected that the price of the Smartron SRT Phone will be under Rs 15,000 to attract consumers with a tight budget. Also, every Smartron SRT Phone will have an autograph of Tendulkar on the rear cover.
Recently, Moto India MD Amit Boni, one of the key faces behind the brand Moto’s revival in India, joined Smartron as the vice president of sales and marketing. In this role, he is responsible for the overall brand building and heading sales and marketing functions for Smartron.
Boni was instrumental in scaling Motorola Mobility's business, shaping the future of handset in the retail and e-commerce segment in India.
— Smartron (@smartronindia) April 28, 2017
Recommended For You
- Sanju Poster: Paresh Rawal's First Look As Sunil Dutt is Here and it's Heartbreaking
- Champions League Final: Gareth Bale's Brace Helps Real Madrid Win Record Third Consecutive Title
- Cristiano Ronaldo Keen on Enjoying History as Real Madrid Hope for Stay
- In Second 'Apology', Morgan Freeman Seeks Refuge in 'Misplaced Compliments'
- Ford EcoSport S First Drive Review: The EcoBoost is Back in Black