Sachin Tendulkar Android Smartphone to Launch on May 3 Under Rs 15k
Sachin Tendulkar's SRT Phone powered by Android is made and sold by IoT startup Smartron, in which Tendulkar is a strategic investor.
The Smartron srt.phone Sachin Tendulkar phone is expected to be even priced competitively and under Rs 15,000. Our best guess is that it will be priced at Rs 12,999.(Image: Smartron)
After the movie “Sachin: A Billion Dreams”, the maestro will now launch his own Android smartphone called SRT (Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar) Phone. The device is made and sold by IoT startup Smartron in which Tendulkar is a strategic investor. Like earlier smartphones, the SRT phone is also expected to be manufactured at one of Foxconn’s facilities.
It is the expected that the price of the Smartron SRT Phone will be under Rs 15,000 to attract consumers with a tight budget. Also, every Smartron SRT Phone will have an autograph of Tendulkar on the rear cover.
Recently, Moto India MD Amit Boni, one of the key faces behind the brand Moto’s revival in India, joined Smartron as the vice president of sales and marketing. In this role, he is responsible for the overall brand building and heading sales and marketing functions for Smartron.
Boni was instrumental in scaling Motorola Mobility's business, shaping the future of handset in the retail and e-commerce segment in India.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Taimur Forget Way to Pataudi Palace, Locals Catch Them for Selfies
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast