Samsung Donates Rs 2 Crore For Kerala Flood Victims
Samsung has donated $300,000 (around Rs 2 crore) for the relief work in Kerala, which has been battered by torrential rains and floods.
Samsung Expects Weak Q1 Earnings Over Chip Prices (photo for representation)
South Korean electronics giant Samsung has donated $300,000 (around Rs 2 crore) for the relief work in Kerala, which has been battered by torrential rains and floods, the company said here on Wednesday.
"We have donated $300,000 as relief fund towards the cause. We wish speedy recovery for those who are affected," said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT and Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics.
About one million people are sheltered in over 3,000 relief camps in Kerala following the devastating floods, the worst since 1924. The death toll in the monsoon rains, which began on May 29, has been estimated at 370.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- India vs West Indies: It's Not IPL so Pressure to Perform Will be Different For WI Batsmen - Chahal
- WhatsApp Working on New Update to Improve Photo Sharing Experience
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s