Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Launched at Rs 27,990; Offers 16MP Front And Rear Camera
At 7mm thickness, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a full metal unibody and a 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Price in India Slashed by Rs 2500 (Image: Samsung)
Samsung India today launched its latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, which will be sold exclusively on Amazon India.
At 7mm thickness, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a full metal unibody and a 2.5D Gorilla Glass while sporting a 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED display.
Galaxy C7 Pro comes equipped with a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4GB RAM. It has an inbuilt memory of 64GB which is expandable to 256GB and is powered by a 3,300mAh battery.
The Samsung smartphone features a 16-megapixel rear camera as well as a 16-megapixel front camera both with an f1.9 aperture lens. The rear camera comes equipped with Phase-Detection Auto-Focus and Dual LED flash features while the front camera offers pre-installed beautifying effects. The floating camera button in Galaxy C7 Pro enables users to click pictures single-handedly.
Galaxy C7 Pro will be available in two colour options - Navy Blue and Gold. The device will be priced at Rs 27,990 and will retail exclusively on Amazon.in from April 11, 2017.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- This is My Father's Money, Says KBC 11 Crorepati Sanoj Raj
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Section 375 Movie Review: Akshaye Khanna, Richa Chadha's Performances Make for Compelling Courtroom Drama
- Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's 2.0 Flops in China But Bollywood Can Avoid the Mistake
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge