- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 114/120
- TRS 96
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Samsung Galaxy Fold is Expected to Re-Launch in September, And we Hope it is Second Time Lucky
After its initial launch in South Korea and the US, Samsung Galaxy Fold could be launched in the UK, Germany and France.
Image for Representation
After struggling with some issues with the displays in the initial units and subsequently taking the phone off the retail shelves, Samsung is looking to bring back the Galaxy Fold foldable smartphone. It is expected to be relaunched in September. While the South Korean giant confirmed that it will release Galaxy Fold in September, it has not revealed the exact dates as yet. This could be around the same time when Apple releases the newest line-up of iPhones. It is expected that the foldable phone will be released in South Korea on September 18, 19 or 20. Samsung is reportedly fine-tuning the release schedule with telecom operators in South Korea.
After its initial launch in South Korea and the US, Samsung Galaxy Fold could be launched in the UK, Germany and France. Samsung has initially projected that it would produce 1 million Galaxy Fold smartphones in the first year, though it is not clear if that target remains the same. Samsung Galaxy Fold has been long delayed since April and it finally gave word of the changes that Samsung made to improve the Fold's design. Samsung lhas since assured that tests have been conducted to ensure that the final units won't carry the issues that were reported initially.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Republic Day 2020: Patriotic Fervour Runs High Among B-town Celebs as They Post Pics With Tricolour
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona
- Who Is Jair Bolsonaro, India's 71st Republic Day Parade Guest? | Crux+
- Twitter Brings Tricolor India Gate Emoji to Mark 71st Republic Day
- PUBG Mobile: Season 12 Leaks Confirm 2nd Anniversary Royale Pass Theme