Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Video Review
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 should be seen as a complete device tailor-made to enhance productivity. Of course, the S-Pen stylus offers an unmatched experience which even the latest iPhones cannot.
The looks of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 doesn’t appeal much when compared to the S8 or S8+ and totally falls flat when placed beside the Apple iPhone X. The Galaxy Note 8 looks like a solid rectangular slab when compared to the curvy Galaxy S8 and S8+. However, the device feels premium and flaunts a solid build. Like the S8 series, the Note 8 also features a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 rear panel. The Galaxy Note 8 is a tall smartphone and can peep out of your trouser pockets. Also, it is slightly heavier than the Galaxy S8+ and weighs 195 grams.
The battery life of the Galaxy Note 8 is not that great. You can expect the battery to last maximum one day with mixed usage. You can’t escape the daily charge cycle with the Galaxy Note 8. Those who haven’t used the S8 or S8+ will take some time to get used to the weird placement of the fingerprint scanner. For S8 or S8+ users, the fingerprint scanner on the Note 8 feels easier to reach.
READ THE FULL REVIEW
Recommended For You
- IPL 2018: Decline in SRH's Wicket-taking Ability Major Concern Ahead of Playoffs
- Samsung Galaxy A6+ First Impressions Review: A Complete Package
- Samsung Galaxy J6 First Impressions Review: Samsung's Premium Features in a Budget
- Watch: Madhuri Dixit & Renuka Shahane Dancing on Lo Chali Main Will Give You Major '90s Nostalgia
- Andres Iniesta Bows Out With Barcelona Win Thanks to Brilliant Philippe Coutinho Strike