Samsung Galaxy S8 Might Come With Dual-Lens Primary Camera
The handset is also thought to have an 8-megapixel front-facing camera in addition to the 4k display that had previously been rumoured.
The Note 7 is powered by a 64-bit Octa-core processor with four cores clocked at 2.3 GHz and the other four at 1.6 GHz. The phone will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and will be an IP68 water-and-dust resistant device. Image: Samsung
It looks like the iPhone 7 won't be the only new flagship carrying a dual-lens camera. Samsung's Galaxy S8 is now said to have a dual-lens rear camera, 12 and 13 megapixels in resolution, which would enable greater clarity as well as the production of professional-level image effects.
The handset is also thought to have an 8-megapixel front-facing camera in addition to the 4k display that had previously been rumoured. The SamMobile network of specialist Samsung-oriented news sites also associates the S8 with an iris scanner.
Such information follows Apple's August 29 announcement of a September 7 presentation at which it is expected to unveil the iPhone 7. The current Samsung Galaxy S7 was unveiled February 2016 and introduced the following month.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Zareen Khan Recounts Casting Couch Horror, Says Director Asked Her to 'Rehearse Kissing Scene'
- Want a 1Gbps Broadband Connection For Your Home? That Will be Rs 1,549 Onwards
- 33,000 People Want Oxford Dictionary to Change its Definition of 'Woman'. Here's Why.
- Woman Wakes up to Find She Swallowed 2.4-Carat Diamond Ring in Sleep in US
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022